Charlottesville, VA (22 February 2010): Biovista Inc. announced today that it is sponsoring the 2010 Drug Redevelopment and Product Pipeline Enhancement Conference taking place in London, February 25 and 26, 2010.
This open business platform which will be held at the London Marriott Regents Park hotel, offers pharmaceutical and biotech entities the opportunity to showcase their latest strategies and business models on generating revenue from existing compound arsenals. The 2010 conference will focus on exclusive insights into the reformulation strategies along with creating a long-awaited platform for discussion between the major players involved in drug-repositioning.
Topics to be covered include:
- Pioneering Strategies in Drug Reformulation
- Boosting Profits Through Alternative Commercialization
- Build a Strong Product Pipeline with External Partnerships and Collaborations
- Regulatory Challenges: The Rocky Road to Market Approval
- Keeping the Eye on the Safety Factor
Biovista’s president Dr. Aris Persidis will present the company’s Mechanism of Action based methodology for drug repositioning as well as case studies of accelerated and systematic indication expansion.